BSSC Incubator is a non-profit program managed and operated by Business Startup Support Centre under the Vietnam Youth Federation in Ho Chi Minh City. The program provides support activities for Vietnamese early-stage startups.
About the program
BSSC Incubator provides comprehensive support for early-stage startups with activities including: Training & Mentoring, Financial Support, Co-working Space, Recruitment Support, and Trade Promotion.
Training & Mentoring
Connecting startups with experts and mentors to prepare business strategies, business plans, and execution skills.
Providing loan/ micro-loan with favorable interest rates, connecting startups with local and international VC/ investor community for fundraising.
Providing startups office and working space at BSSC Co-working Spaces located in central business districts of Ho Chi Minh City.
Connecting startups with full-time or part-time personel/ service providers such as receptionist, assistant, and accountant.
Connecting startups with business partners, reaching out to customers through startup programs and events.
BSSC Incubator prioritizes Companies and Individuals focusing on Services, Commercial, Media and Technology.
- Newly established or operated for less than 03 years
- Having innovative business models and strategies
- Having a detailed business plan, including the operational plan for the next 5 years
- Having at least 02 full-time employees
- Having financial expenditures be consistent with funds raised or granted
- The average income of personnel is higher than the minimum wage regulated by the Government
- Between the ages of 18 and 35, except for some industries regulated by the Government on the age of the founder
- Committing to working full-time for the startup participating in BSSC Incubator
- Having experience or participating in training related to the industry of the startup is an advantage
- The legal representative resides in Ho Chi Minh City
Evaluation and Due Diligence
BSSC Team together with the Mentors – Experts who are industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs will assess the feasibility of the Business Plan. During this process, the startup will be:
- Mentored on the Business Plan and Financial Plan to with practical feedback
- Prioritized for the due diligence if having feasibe Business Plan
The program lasts around 03 years with a series of incubation activities. The startup must commit to participating in all the activities of the program to ensure the outcome.
During the program, the startup could share any demands with BSSC Team, BSSC will review and provide approriate support.
After graduating from the program, the startup could participate in our Alumni Support Activities including mentoring, training, trade promotion, etc. with preferential fees for two consecutive years.
The alumni startup have the responsibility to maintain the partner network and supporting the startup community of BSSC Incubator.