Go Global Talk Series
A series of online webinars to help international startups learn about the Vietnamese market, and help Vietnamese startups expand their business outside the country.
1st seminar - Insights of the Vietnamese Market
10:00 am – 11:00 am (Vietnam time) on Tuesday, 29 September 2020
An overview of online food delivery market
- By Mr. Mai Truong Giang – Chairman of Otoké Chicken Vietnam; Chairman of Chewy Chewy
An overview of the E-commerce market in Vietnam, some key opportunities and challenges for doing business in the E-commerce market in VN;
- By Mr. Ta Xuan Hien – CEO & Founder of Joolux.com, an online marketplace for consigned and authentic preloved luxury products in Vietnam.
How to access the local market as an international startup.
- By Mr. Austin Carter – Founder, Chief Financial Officer of Edu2Review.
2nd seminar - Insights of the Singapore market
10:00 am – 11:15 am (Vietnam time) on 27/10/2020
Singapore Startup Ecosystem and Government support available for international startups
- By Ms. Ang Yan Lin – Senior Manager, Risk Capital & International at Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE)
Singapore Investment Landscape
- By Ms. Jaslyn Hooi – Analyst at Quest Ventures, an early VC firm known as the first investor of Carousell and 99.co
Sharing on how to tap into new markets as a startup owner
- By Mr. Jinho Yang – COO at Toss Lab, the start-up providing enterprise communication and collaboration tool called JANDI, simply known as ‘Asian Slack’.
3rd seminar - Key players in Vietnam startup ecosystem
10:00 am – 11:15 am (Vietnam time) on 10/12/2020
Key players in Vietnam startup ecosystem
- By Ms. Tu Thu Hien – Founder and CEO at WISE – Women’s Initiative for Startups and Entrepreneurship
Connecting Vietnam with the world and vice versa
- By Mr. Hub Langstaff – Vietnam Country Director at J.E. Austin Associates’ SECO Entrepreneurship Program
What does it take to succeed in Vietnam market for international startups?
- By Mr. Son Nguyen – Managing Partner at Javis Ventures Co., Ltd