About the program
The SpeedUp program funds and incubation activities for early-stage startups in Ho Chi Minh City.
Receiving funds from the program that up to 2 billion VND/startup.
Training & Mentoring
Participating in training and mentoring with industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs.
Providing startups working space and office facilities.
Participating trading promotion and showcase events for expansion.
We source and select startups based on the investment criteria to receive the fund up to 2 billion/startup within 24 months.
- Individuals/ Teams;
- Enterprises operating less than 5 years in Ho Chi Minh city;
- Haven’t received financial support from the Vietnamese Goverment.
No limit in sectors, but priority to following sectors:
- Mechanical – Automation
- Electronics – Information Technology
- Chemistry – Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Plastic – Rubber
- Food processing – food
The fund has to be used following areas:
- Product development;
- Advising services;
- Market development;
- Working space and office facilities.
The incubator will hold one share corresponding to the approved capital level (the number of shares will be negotiated by the 2 parties based on the approved capital)
- Use of funds for the right purposes (incubator/accelerator will supervise);
- Participate in demo programs, call for investment capital, implement plans agreed with incubator / accelerator organization so that startups soon go into stable and effective operation;
- Be responsible for returning a small part of the financial value that has been supported after successfully raising the next investment capital (prioritizing the budget divestment process after the next investor).
– Step 1: Fill out the application form below
– Step 2: Prepare and submit the documents listed below to BSSC via email [email protected]. The documents including:
- Pitch Deck (template);
- Fundraising demands (document);
- A 1-min pitching video about your startup;
- Intellectual property rights to the startup’s product (if any);
- Investment and Shareholders’ Agreement (if any);
- Guide to uses of funds (download link);
– Step 3: Announce selected startups.
# Hiện form đăng ký