- Are you under 35?
- Do you have a new enterprise or a less-than-3-year old?
- Do you need office space in downtown HCMC with full of working conditions at a low rate of about 1.200.000 VND++?
- Are you looking for investments or low-interest loans (under 10% per year) for operations?
- Are you worried about paying so much on employee salaries (receptionist, accountant, etc.) while revenue is still not guaranteed?
- Do you need professional strategic consultants?
- You want to join in Commercial- Trade promotion Programs to find partners and customers?
“STARTUP BUSINESS INCUBATOR” – A nonprofit program has been managed and operated by the Business Startup Support Centre, and under the direction of Vietnam Youth Federation (VYF). The program focus on providing fundamental supports to start up your business via various activities
Let us become your close partner in your entrepreneurship journey!
STARTUP BUSINESS INCUBATOR
STARTUP BUSINESS INCUBATOR SERVICES
Startup Business Incubator mainly focuses on new or under 3-year-old businesses and those who have feasible business plans and want to establish a business. The program gives priority to Enterprises/Individuals operating in commerce – media – technology sectors.
- For the Enterprises:
- Having innovative business models or strategies;
- Having a detailed business plan for at least 5 years;
- Creating at least 2 full-time jobs;
- The financial expenditure for business must be consistent with the financial capacity;
- The average income of the employees must higher than the minimum salary prescribed by the Government.
- For individuals:
- At the age from 18 to 35, (or more than 35 years old in some cases prescribed by law);
- Committing to working full time for your enterprise;
- Having experience or knowledge relating to the enterprise’s sectors.
- The legal representative has to be a resident of Ho Chi Minh City.
To participate in the program, Enterprises have to provide the Documents including:
1. Registration form (to get the form )
2. Other relevant documents:
- Notarized copy of ID + Permanent Resident Book of the Business’s owner;
- Notarized copy of the Business Registration Certificate (if you have a business)
- Other papers or documents related to Enterprise’s business sector.
To receive the program’s services, please fill in:
To get a loan from the Business Startup Support Fund, you must prepare the documents as below :
- Loan application form (notarized by local authorities; Vietnam Youth Federation (Ward/District) (file attached)
- Business plan (file attached ) (watch Huong dan dien ho so vay von)
- Business and financial plan (file attached)
- Guarantee Application Form (file attached)
- Notarized copy of Land use Certificate (if any)
- Notarized copy of Farm Lease Agreement (if any)
- Notarized copy of ID + Permanent Resident Book of all members of the project
- Notarized copy of ID + Permanent Resident Book of the guarantor.
After receiving qualified documents, we carry out 3 consideration and incubation periods:
The first period: business idea evaluation and project appraisal
– Preliminary assessment
SBI’s Executive Board and Advisory Board including intellectuals, successful businessmen, who have extensive experience in doing business will assess the feasibility of the business plan.
This process includes:
- Support with a revised and completed business plan;
- Support with a logical and effective financial plan;
- Support potential projects with relevant documents.
- Support with a revised and completed business plan;
– Supplemental assessment
SBI’s Executive Board and Advisory Board arrange a meeting to listen about the project. The meeting will clarify and intensively complete the project, measure the willingness and determination of the project’s leader.
The result will be announced at this stage.
The second period: the incubation process
The incubation process lasts 03 years. In 03 years, businesses in the incubator have to implement the obligations they committed to SBI’s Executive Board to ensure the success of the project.
Also, during this process, the businesses can propose necessary supports and, together with SBI’s Executive Board implement them inappropriate time. The process of incubation is carried out as below:
The third period
- After considering the operations of the business in the incubation period, the Executive Board Business Incubator will decide graduation time for the business
- After graduation, the business will run independently, without SBI’s supports. However, it can use SBI’s services (consulting, training, trade promotion ..) with preferential rates during the next two years since graduation.
- After graduation, the business has a responsibility to maintain the connection and support the startup community, especially SBI.
Participants in the program will receive the best conditions for their operations:
- Expert consultant support in outline business strategy, prepare for business plan, learn for manage skills by the group of experienced businessmen who are collaborate with BSSC;
- Finance support by open loans with low interest rate or with 0% interest rate ( depend);
- Working condition support by create the convenient for enterprise activities (working place located at Ho Chi Minh City Center- District 1, morden facility…);
- Human resources support : receptionist, assistant, accountant…;
- Trade promotion support : seminar, workshop, networking events to connect the businesses with business partners od potential customers.