VIETNAM STARTUP DAY is the largest startup exhibition in Vietnam taking place within 2 days attracting more than 200 typical business models across Vietnam. Being envisioned by Vietnam Youth Federation of HCMC, the 2 days event was initiated by Business Startup Support Centre (BSSC), co-organized with Department of Science and Technology of HCMC (DOST); and Young Businessmen Association (YBA).
- Exhibiting and introducing more than 200 innovative, unique and outstanding business models from national and international startup community;
- Gathering more than 10,000 attendees from Vietnamese startup community including entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, national and international startup support organizations;
- More than 60 startups live pitch and fundraising from investors and largest corporation’s CEO in Vietnam and other countries;
- The final round of Vietnam Startup Wheel 2019 with Top 10 national startups and Top 5 international startups pitching for prizes, total prize value is up to 10 billion VND
Top activities at Vietnam Startup Day 2019:
- HiTech Showcase
- Startup Exchange
- Startup Exhibition
- Live Pitch
- Startup – Investor Connecting
- Final round of Vietnam Startup Wheel 2019
VIETNAM STARTUP DAY 2019 welcomes startups, investors and startup support organizations from around the world, marking an important step forward in supporting international startup community.
VIETNAM STARTUP DAY 2019 is a platform connecting factors in startup ecosystem, attracting incubators, business associations, large corporations, national and international investors who are interested in supporting startups in Vietnam.
VIETNAM STARTUP DAY 2019 – A dedicated event for Vietnamese startup community taking place throughout 23 and 24 August, 2019 at RIVERSIDE PALACE, Ben Van Don 360D, Ward 1, District 4, HCMC.
- Exhibiting startup’s products/ services during Startup Exchange;
- Introducing products / services to all attendees, investors, startups and media;
- Live Pitch products/services to investors within 2 minutes (if any);
- Recruitment, looking for talents who have a passion for startup;
- Widely promoted to startup communities, investors, attendees and social media;
- Being mentored in person from national and international investors.
INVESTORS / ENTREPRENEURS / ATTENDEES
- Sourcing potential startups;
- Visiting startup booths at Startup Exhibition and looking for investment opportunities;
- Approaching, mentoring and investing in the top outstanding startups;
- Meeting and connecting with a huge of entrepreneurs, investors, startup support networks nationwide.
SPONSORS / SUPPORTERS
- Directly promoted via online/offline activities to more than 35,000 entreprises; startups; young people and students who want to start a business.;
- The sponsor’s products/services could be used by 5,000 entrepreneurs, startups and students attending the program;
- Approaching and recruitment opportunities with more than 5,000 young talents across the country.
- Increasing brand value in Vietnamese market and Vietnamese government;
- Widely promoted on media channels being for young people;
- Communication materials of events can be used for sponsor’s activities.
- Providing newest startup – related information such as innovative and outstanding startups;
- Providing startup trends in Vietnam and other regions; ideas of well-known professionals and successful startups.
|Participants||Area||Price* (dollar/2 day)|
- Free booth: Top 60 Vietnam Track and Top 5 International Track in Startup Wheel 2019 and Top 10 Vietnam Startup Wheel 2018;
- 50% discount: Students of Startup Leadership training course; Candidates of Vietnam Startup Wheel 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018; Candidates in Top 100 Vietnam Startup Wheel 2020 who are disqualified for Top 60 Vietnam Startup Wheel 2018; Entreprises in Speed-up Program.
- Besides exhibition, participants will stand a chance to have a 2 minute on stage-pitch for presenting their products/services to attendees.
*The booth price doesn’t include VAT