In order to create opportunities for Vietnamese female entrepreneurs to update information on issues related to improving the competitiveness of enterprises in the market of agricultural production and processing; understanding the current situation and demand for agricultural products in Australia, a capacity development forum in Sydney will be organised by Western Sydney University and collaborated with Australia – ASEAN Council, University of Economics HoChiMinh City (International School of Business), Business Startup Support Center. The forum is also an opportunity for Vietnamese and Australian businesswomen to share their experiences on innovative solutions in the preservation and processing agrifood industry.
The workshop will be held in Western Sydney University Parramatta City Campus, Australia from 28th May to 1st June 2018. All costs of workshop registration, return flights to Sydney, accommodation, and meals will be fully funded.
Number of sponsored participants: 10 female entrepreneurs.
Applicant selection criteria:
- The participant is a female who owns an agrifood business;
- The business is a small and medium enterprise located in Vietnam;
- The enterprise has developed and introduced a new product/process/market innovation in the last 5 years and has Australia as the main export market (current or in future);
- The participant has the ability to influence the other local businesses;
- The participant has a reasonable level of English language proficiency to receive intended benefits from this Forum.
- Receive the online applications until 00:00, 12th March 2018
- Make the eligibility and minimum requirements check: 13th – 16th March 2018
- Discuss open question with applicants: 19th – 23rd March 2018
- Rank the application and submit the results to the evaluation team: 23rd March 2018
- Announce the result: the end of March 2018
This is an incredible opportunity to gain international experience and knowledge of food production and preservation, new product development and international business development and build your global networks.
Online registration at https://goo.gl/forms/xpDGZSULyla1q8Nr2 , will be closed on 12th March 2018.
Contact Information: Ms. Thao Nguyen – International Cooperation Manager, Business Startup Support Center (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)